Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getting Ready

Now that I have been accepted, with my amazing friends, to all of these prestigious shows I am trying to get all my ducks in a row. Last year, and this winter were great learning experiences. Taking what I learned and being organized enough to implement it might be two different things.

For my wedding I purchased a mini Russell and Hazel, my absolute favorite, binder. It was my center point for everything wedding and small enough to carry around. So I have decided to take the same strategy with my business. I am using the same binder, ordering a few new inserts and making it my information center once again.

Today I'm off to a new jewelry resource in Baltimore, and then home to organize, organize, organize!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages